What information do we collect?
When interacting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter
your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however,
visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the
following ways to improve our website as we continually strive to improve
our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Also, to improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively
respond to your customer service requests and support needs. To process
transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold,
exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason
whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of
delivering the purchased service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your
personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access
your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied
sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
technology and then encrypted into our system. This database only to
be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such
systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a
transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will
not be stored on our system.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside
parties your personally identifiable information.
By using our site, you consent
1. No booking in relation to our services will be deemed to be confirmed until a booking deposit, or full payment, is received and acknowledged, by us in writing, by telephone, or by email.
2. Provisional Bookings for out services are made in good faith by us, with no guarantee of availability until a deposit is placed. If we, or you, fail, or cannot make contact to confirm a booking in a reasonable period, as determined by us, the date will be released for other bookings, with no liability on our behalf.
3. Quotes for our services are based on the data supplied by you. If the details supplied to us are changed in any respect, we reserve the right amend our quote to reflect these changes.
4. Deposits, part, or full payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. However, if we are able to fill the date with another booking, we will consider refunding any monies paid by you to us. If you cancel a booking within one calendar month of the date the music service is booked for, 100% of all deposits and payments will be retained by us, to cover our costs and loss of earnings. If a booking is cancelled within one calendar month of your required date, the full amount of monies due to us, will remain payable to us. This relates to both deposits and monies, due on the day of the required service.
It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your notice of intended cancellation, and to ensure that we respond to this notice, either by email, in writing, or by telephone. This is to protect ourselves against loss of earnings. We cannot suffer a loss due to a short booking cancellations. It is virtually impossible to re-book short notice dates. Unpaid balances, due to non-payment, or unpaid balances within the one calendar month cancellation period will be pursued by whatever means deemed necessary to recoup our losses.
5. We reserve the right to amend, or change, details of our music service.
6. In the unlikely event of our music service becoming unavailable for any reason whatsoever, be it mechanical, weather related, Act Of God, or circumstances beyond our control, we retain the right to replace our servicer with another supplier, or refund the full payment received by us, to you. Damages or subsequent loss, or losses, of any nature, are limited to the total payment received by us, from you.
7. You are advised to ensure our music service complies you your needs, before booking or placing a deposit..
8. If there is a significant increase in costs to us, such as fuel, insurances or other, we reserve the right to amend our quote accordingly.
9. Links on www.SineadNicGabhann.com, and its related websites, to other suppliers are based on personal recommendation. We are not responsible for their actions, or standards of work. Please satisfy yourself as to their quality and their dependability.
10. OUR ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR BOOKING, DEPOSIT, PART-PAYMENT, OR FULL- PAYMENT, INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL.
'Us', denotes Sinead NicGabhann Wedding Music.
'You', denotes the party booking.